Monday 12 June 2017

My new challenge!

Well, it didn't take long, did it, for me to find my new challenge? Well here it is: Sweat Pledge! Yes, I know you know I'm doing this already. And if you don't, then you do now... www.sweatpledge.com is my new venture, a website that allows people to take pledges of sweat in support of their physical challenge or goal. It's an extremely exciting time for me, and now that I've pulled out of the TCR (Transcontinental Race) I can concentrate wholeheartedly on it. "So what's the new challenge?!", I hear you ask. Sweat Pledges, that's what. I'm going to select some challenges of those who sign up to sweatpledge.com and make a Sweat Pledge of support. For example, someone might be getting off the couch for the Couch to 5K running plan - I'll make a Sweat Pledge to them to run the same distance every time they run. Or if someone decides they're going to ride 10,000 miles on their bike this year, I might pledge to come out and ride with them. That kind of thing. I could end up with dozens of pledges, but I hope it will give that person a boost!

There you have it. If you know someone who's thinking of taking up a challenge, or is already signed up to one, get them to register on sweatpledge.com when it goes live and get in touch to let me know - kajsa@ayearinthesaddle.com.

Now I'm going to wish I'd never said this, right?!


1 comment:

  1. Mobility is an important part of life, and we want to support you through any mobility challenges you face. Our selection of walker accessories is designed to provide you with everything you need to make getting around easier. Walking Frames

    ReplyDelete