Wednesday 16 May 2012

I don't know if this will work... But you'll never guess where I am!? I'm 34000 ft in the air (ish)!! First time using wifi on the plane. It's so exciting a little wee might come out. The view up here is spectacular. Unfortunately I can't upload a picture using my phone right now but I might share at a later time.

I could now tell you about my Eurobonus issue that I spoke about in yesterday's blog! What a grand idea!! So, I've been a Silver level member since working in Copenhagen last year and was very much looking forward to getting 50,000 points and receiving Gold status. I'm not at 50,480 points, but have not been upgraded!!!! I must say that this is hugely disappointing.it turns out that I need 50,000 points in one qualifying year, not in total. Now my spirit is crushed. I will never fly again. Oh, hang on...

No comments:

Post a Comment